Friday, June 8, 2012

We have reached the end

Stay at Home Moms are some of the busiest women on the planet.  We are chefs, childcare providers, doctors, cheaufers, maids, and so much more.  As SAHM of Etsy we get to add shop owners to our list.  With such busy lives we often have to be very selective of what we choose to add to our plates.  With very careful though and consideration, we have decided to remove this blog from our list of responsibilities.

I'd like to thank everyone that helped me with this.  It was a great team effort and I couldn't have done it without them! Thanks to all of our readers and commentors! We may come back to doing this at a later date, but for now we must let it go.

So long for now,

Celesa

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete