This is one of my daughter’s favorite dinners, in fact she calls it Favorite Chicken! It is a simple and easy recipe. I serve it with green beans and mashed red potatoes. Enjoy!
· 2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
· 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
· 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
· 1 egg, beaten
· Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
· Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet.
· Bake at 400°F for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.